Legal PA Real Estate/Commercial Property
A new Legal PA is required for an expanding Real Estate/Commercial Property team in one of UK’s top Law firms. This opportunity will be situated in their spectacular offices based in the city centre, therefore incredibly easy to reach.
The role will consist of diary management, audio/copy typing, compiling legal documents, answering calls, taking messages, production of attendance notes, amendment of documents, proof reading, photocopying, scanning, support with business development etc.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous Legal Secretary experience within a Real Estate/Commercial Property team
- Experience of handling general administration duties
- Possess fast and accurate typing skills
- Will have strong IT skills and be fully conversant with MS Office
- Possess document production skills
- Possess experience of digital dictation and case management system
- Ability to work for multiple fee earners
- Knowledge of track changes
- Attention to detail, and professional telephone manner
- Effective communication and team working skills
- Good standard of written English and grammar
In return you will get the chance to work for a firm that offers a supportive, professional and inclusive environment.