Business Development Manager
Are you looking to forward your career within a thriving business which offers a great family working atmosphere? If the answer is yes, then we have the opportunity that may be ideal for you...
We have just started working with a company that provides Europe with the largest ecommerce platform, now operating in 20 countries. They are now on the lookout for a Business Development Manager to join their team of successful consultants. Responsibilities include:
- Build, grow and develop new relationships with merchants across the UK.
- Lead the full customer life cycle - from generating the lead to closing the deal.
- Nurture accounts and develop a strategy to create upsale opportunities
You will have...
- Good negotiation skills and ability to close deals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Team player with strong work ethic and ability to adapt to and drive change.
- Commercially minded.
- Strategic thinker and able to think analytically at a detailed level.
No formal experience of eCommerce experience required!
If you are keen to join a forward-thinking, successful businesses based in the heart of London please apply with your updated CV or contact Jake Brown at Lynx Recruitment for further details.
Lynx Recruitment are an established consultancy specialising in all aspects of sales. Please contact Jake Brown at Lynx Recruitment for further questions regarding this position.