Business Development Manager
Role: Business Development Manager
Salary: £34 – 36K + Car & OTE (depending on Industry Experience)
Location: South of England
At Ace Recruitment we specialise in the Waste Management and Recycling Sector. We offer bespoke waste management recruitment solutions and provide an excellent service for our candidates. Ace Recruitment offers a range of Waste management jobs and positions all the way up to Director level, not only for permanent positions but also for temporary waste management and contract jobs too.
An Industry Leading Industrial Services Company operating throughout the UK.
Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to work from home visiting clients when necessary within the South of England. You main responsibility will be to maximise revenue and profitability of the Industrial Services/ Hazardous Waste Division through developing strong and sustainable relationships with hazardous waste producers and 3rd parties in the South of England with a strong focus on the Transport and Industrial services elements.
Key business areas include;
As Business Development Manager you will provide market information on the activity and market share and maximise business opportunities in line with the requirements in terms of volume, price and waste mix.
- Proven experience within Business Development, Account Management or Sales for the Industrial Services, Hazardous Waste Management or Construction Sector.
- Knowledge of the Industrial Services and Hazardous Waste market with a strong understanding of legislation, market drivers, trends and available technology.
- Knowledge of the wider customer base producing hazardous waste and market drivers/trends within the same.
- Experience obtained in key account sales including development of solution based sales offerings to SME, Key Accounts and third parties.
- Strong communication skills including negotiating and influencing.
- Tactical based approach.
- A high degree of motivation, autonomy and drive.
- A full driving licence is required for this role.
Candidates without the mentioned experience will not be considered for this position. Please read the specification carefully to avoid disappointment.
By applying for this position, the job seeker, authorise Ace Recruitment to represent you to clients and seek work on your behalf
Due to a high volume of applications we can only make contact with successful applicants.