Key Stage 2 teacher KS2 - Bexley - September 2017
We are currently looking for a Permanent Key Stage 2 Teacher, based in an up and coming Primary school, in the London borough of Bexley.
The school is looking for a hardworking Key Stage 2 teacher that is able to set them up for a bright future, through commitment and high teaching standards. The position is permanent and successful applicants will be those that; along with having knowledge of the UK Key Stage 2 (KS2) curriculum and experience of teaching within the UK, are confident and ambitious.
The school offer a very generous salary package (London Weighting), as well as having fantastic staff ethos and is able to offer on going professional development and benefits for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will:
- Have passion and enthusiasm for providing the highest standards of teaching for the
- Confidence and limitless ambition to succeed and develop professionally.
- Successful completion of both skills tests
- Experience of Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2 (KS1 or KS2) National Curriculum
- Two recent teaching related references.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a developing school that has state of the art facilities, as well as a supportive senior leadership team.
If you feel you would be suitable for this position then please forward your CV across to Francesca at Reeson Education