Since our launch back in 1982 we have taken the sports retail world by storm. With over 500 stores both at home here in the UK and in over 19 European countries as well as a full multi-channel retail website - we are still growing. At we pride ourselves on progression and development of our staff and many of our staff at Head Office have joined us from other areas of the business and have been here for a number of years. In the current retail world that’s quite unique and we invite you to be a part of it.
We are currently searching for a Trainee Allocator to join the Buying Team, to provide support for the continued growth of the business.
THIS ROLE IS BASED IN SHIREBROOK, MANSFIELD
Key Aspects of the Role:
This is an excellent opportunity to help drive performance improvements within a £1.5bn turnover plc.
The focus of the role is to help ensure that the stores operate at optimum stock levels to maximise availability, sell through rates and profitability
This role would suit a results motivated, numerate, analytical administrator with an eye for detail. The ideal candidate would have experience in a supply chain or allocator role or merchandising experience in a retail environment
The successful candidate will need to be hard working and a quick learner to take full advantage of the development potential.
- Allocate new stock to stores
- Analyse sales and stock information
- Monitor store stock capacities
- Monitor and amend store allocations
- Resolve stock anomalies, identify emerging local trends
- Respond to warehouse, quality control and store queries
- Create and run sales and stock reports
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Strong Excel skills are essential
- Database skills would be an advantage (Access, SQL)
- Good numeric and analytical skills
- Good decision making skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Proactive Team player
- Ability to work well under pressure
In return we can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Staff discount
- Excellent opportunities for progression and development
If you believe you meet the above criteria and feel that this could be the role for you then APPLY NOW!