EYFS - Nursery Teacher for September
An established welcoming school which plays a big part in the community of Sutton is currently seeking to employ a caring and passionate EYFS (Nursery) teacher from September.
** 2 form entry
** Ofsted rated 'Good' with outstanding qualities
** EYFS - Nursery
** NQT's will be considered
** London Borough of Sutton
REESON Education are working on behalf of a phenomenal client school that is currently ranked in the top 10 Primary schools in London, and the top 60 nationally. They're looking for EYFS teachers to join their hardworking and caring team from September. They will be considering strong NQT's for the role. Additional responsibility and TLRs will be made available exceptionally strong and experienced candidates.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded school that is committed to supporting career development. The school have a proven track-record of supporting NQT's and offering great career development opportunities.
The school is located is a great area of Sutton and falls near the border of Croydon. It surrounded by an abundance of outside space and is near local amenities.
This school encourages learning through play. The Nursery and Reception benefit from private outside space and wildlife areas. It's a very calming atmosphere for children to develop and explore. The SLT strive to allow pupil's to have quality experiences and enjoy the freedom of learning at the school. It is a very nurturing school where teamwork plays a major part in the success of the school.
The right candidate will need to have:
- Confident classroom and behaviour management
- Have at least 1 year teaching experience/and or studying to become an NQT
- Great understanding of the National Curriculum and QTS
- Enhanced DBS - Or valid within the year (Update service)
The right candidate will be:
- An ability to work with students at different levels of attainment
- Participating in creative learning
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupil's progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Passionate about raising aspirations and improving educational life chances.
Should this role be of interest please send your most recent CV in response to this advert. Alternatively please do not hesitate in contacting Roam from REESON Education on for more information.