Occupational Health Advisor - In House role, Team based
OHA - Occupational Health Advisor
£35 - £43,000
Full Time - Permanent Post
- A rare exciting opportunity to join an in-house OH service!
- Potential to undertake OH qualification if don't already hold
- An established service that operates a full and varied OH provision for over 2000 employees based around Leicestershire
- The OHA will need to be able to cover a full remit: case management, health surveillance and health promotion
- At times you will be required to work alone or travel to other sites in the area.
- The OH service is forward thinking and offers a varied work load with exciting plans for the future
- You will join a team working to retain SEQOHS and develop the service provision.
- NMC registered RGN
- Previous experience of OH case management.
- Able to do full OH remit - e.g health screening, drug screening, health surveillance etc
- Keen to work with the management team to develop the OH service in house.
- Able to work unsupervised and committed to undergo career development and attend further training as and when required
- Has a keen interest in safety critical OH provision