Digital Marketing Manager
Purple Monkey Recruitment are working with a FMCG company based in Glasgow, to assist them in their search for a Digital Marketing Manager with a passion for the food and drink sector to join their Digital and Communications team.
Within the role of Digital Marketing Manager you will assist to enable the business to deliver excellent experiences of the brands through digital. You will also have a key role in driving consumer engagement for all the brands using digital solutions.
As Digital Marketing Manager you will:
- Drive profitable growth for the business through Digital Channels (E.g. Organic, Paid Search, Google Shopping, Affiliates, Social and Remarketing)
- Coordinate the Digital Marketing outputs for the business, including the Digital Marketing Managers.
- Work within the Communications Team to manage;
o Digital Marketing Channel Management and Projects (including eCommerce where applicable)
o B2B Trade Marketing and Supporting Materials
Required Skills & Experience:
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent
- Practical experience of Digital Marketing in a leading digital business
- Experience in using Online Marketing platforms (such Google Analytics, Google Adwords)
- Experience of bid management tools is an advantage
- Ability to interpret performance data and make recommendations / optimise accordingly
- Ability to make decisions in line with commercial goals of business
- Ability to multi task across several channels and projects
- Brand, Retail, or eCommerce experience is desirable
- Ability to think and work independently
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager with a keen eye for detail who is curious about the role of digital within the FMCG sector to join the team in this key role.