Do you have excellent Customer Service experience?
Do you have experience in people development, mentoring or coaching?
This is a really exciting opportunity for you to join a highly successful team in Thame - one of our lovely clients. (Automotive sector)
- As the Quality/Coaching Executive you will be the quality expert for the team and you will be responsible for identifying areas of concern and for driving improvements against predefined qualitative areas and targets.
- You will be required to support the Team Leaders with the coaching and development of the team members.
- You will also be required to conduct and attend call levelling sessions to ensure a consistent approach within the team and the Contact Centre in general.
- Be able to demonstrate a proven track record in delivering exceptional customer service
- Have experience of people development, mentoring or coaching (essential)
- Be computer literate with a basic knowledge of 'office’ applications
- Be passionate about developing people to achieve the best results
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment (essential)
- Have a proactive approach to problem solving
- Have a professional outlook, self-confident with a 'can do’ attitude
- Free parking onsite
- 26 days holiday + BH (Increasing a day a year capped at 31)
- Sports and Social club
- Onsite restaurant
- Reward and recognition program for Contact Centre
- ICS accreditation (Course enrolment available)
- 37.5 hours per week:
- Monday to Friday between 8.30am - 9pm (Shifts)
- Sat 9am - 1pm (1 in 5)
- £20,000 - £22,000 Dependent on Experience
If you feel this is you - apply today!!!!!!