We are seeking an experienced Pensions Administrator to join our existing team due to expansion. The Pensions Administrator role is based within our office in Godalming providing administration support regarding SIPP, SASS and FURB pension schemes. We are a well-established Financial Services company who are recognised in the sector. With over 30 years’ worth of experience, we have regularly won Financial Advisor Service awards and were one of the first providers of SIPP and SSAS business.
Working 37.5 hours per week, Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm, we can offer a competitive salary of £25K-£30K plus free parking, 25 days’ holiday, life cover, private healthcare and a company pension.
The Pensions Administrator will look after an allocated client base, dealing with all enquiries from establishment to winding up.
The main duties will be:-
- Preparing all necessary documentation for the consultants to present to the clients, including initial actuarial reports.
- Collating information, preparing first draft analysis of clients other pension arrangements.
- Obtaining transfer value quotes and organising transfers.
- Drafting submissions for the Inland Revenue and following up to ensure approval.
- Carrying out other administrative tasks on the ‘establishment checklist’.
- Attending scheme registration, drafting standard deeds and liaising with relevant third parties.
- Assisting consultants in preparation of advice on special situations when required.
- Preparation of standard client letters/consultant reminders.
- Reviewing and maintaining life cover arrangements.
- Assisting consultants by researching and or/obtaining quotations for investments from a list of investment options.
- Calculating loan interest when due, billing it where necessary.
- Organising the reporting of all PSO reportable transactions within statutory deadlines.
- Processing self-assessment tax returns, preparing and submitting scheme VAT returns and ensuring VAT payments/refunds are made on time.
- At retirement, organising the payment of lump sums and/or pension benefits.
- Any other administrative actions required for each scheme.
To be successful as Pensions Administrator you must have previous recent experience of working within a pension’s support role, with a working knowledge of SSAS and/or SIPP’s pension scheme. You should have excellent PC Skills and a willingness to study for relevant exams if required.
In return we can offer an excellent salary and benefits, with opportunities to progress.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.