Finance Assistant - Network Media Planning Agency
This Global Media Planning and Buying Agency is on the lookout for a motivated and inquisitive Finance Assistant who can think on their feet, work across AP & AR functions and perform reconciliations, whilst also working with the wider Planning and Buying teams.
You would be joining a close-knit and hard-working Finance team on a Perm basis and working alongside a highly experienced Senior Finance Exec and Financial Director. This would be a varied role, working across all aspect of Media Finance and would require someone with a proactive approach to their work, an eye for detail, problem solving abilities, the capacity to learn quickly and strong communication skills.
Applicants must be capable of ensuring that invoices are processed and payments raised in a timely and commercial fashion, whilst building strong working relationships with both external Media Owners and internal Planners and Buyers. Being self-motivated, inquisitive and having an eye for detail are key to success in this role.
- Assist Account Managers & Planner/Buyers to ensure budgets are billed correctly
- Responsible for overseeing one of the agencies largest client that results in a high volume of Finance activity
- Liaise with client’s contacts to chase debtors, resolve queries etc.
- Ensure that PO numbers correspond with the correct Invoices
- Any process improvements found to create further efficient would be helpful
- Posting invoicesforallmediachannels
- Assistingintheproduction ofcashflowforecasts
- Either exposure to a Media Planning/Buying Agency or the Sales/Purchase ledger function with a finance team.
- Solid understanding of Excel
- The ability to communicate with people of all levels of seniority
This is a great opportunity to join a young and energetic team, where you will play a pivotal role and have the opportunity to develop your skills and career path.
£22,000 + Benefits
Due to the large number of applicants we expect to receive from job boards, Rocket apologises in advance, as only those candidates displaying the relevant skills for the vacancy will be contacted.
If you do not receive a reply you have not been successful this time but please do not hesitate to contact us again in the future.