Junior Finance Associate
Junior Associate - Finance - LK/BCR/5226
- Are you a dynamic and driven graduate who is looking for an opportunity to be a part of a fast paced and ambitious global financial organisation?
- Do you have a desire to make a difference and want to be significant team member who can identify client opportunities?
If so, I am looking to recruit a Junior Associate to join the team in this progressive position. Initially the position will focus on cleansing a bespoke CRM system ensuring that all client details are up to date and categorised correctly. You will be the champion of this project and in time you will become more involved within initial introductions to potential clients, working closely with the head of department.
The essential skills and traits required of the successful candidate consist of:
- Strong desire to succeed in a professional environment
- Ideally you have experience in the Financial Services environment or a related degree, however a significant interest in the industry coupled with a professional and enthusiastic attitude will be considered.
- Strong work ethic with a self-motivated and tenacious approach
- Preferably proven experience working with a CRM system in a similar capacity.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.loveworkbehappy.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales