Registered Nurse - Nursing Home
Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN )
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 (£13.33 Per Hour + Paid Breaks)
Contract: Permanent. Flexible Contracts Available including Part or Full Time - Days or Nights.
Further Details: We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home facility. The home are specialists in care of the elderly, with innovative treatments and training playing key parts of the home's success. The home treats every individual with respect and care, as if they were a family member of their own.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary shift team, supervising staff in all respects including training and development of care staff, and organising.
- Comply with the NMC Code of Conduct at all times and ensure processes are adhered to for the safe ordering, custody, storing, disposing and administration of all medication.
- Plan, implement and evaluate nursing care in accordance with the resident's needs and within the 'named nurse' system
- Contribute to the development of new ideas in nursing and social care in respect of stimulation for residents to improve their quality of life
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's top healthcare provider who have a fantastic range of company benefits. Including - :
- Re-validation Assistance
- Support and ongoing training; Formal Qualifications such as NVQs all subsidised.
- Profit Share Scheme.
- Free Hot Meals on Shift.
- Retail, Holiday and Travel Discounts.
- Between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, and Harrods.
- Paid Breaks.
- Access to an award winning career development path, including paid training from the companies own business school, with NVQ to Master's Degree courses available.
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24hr counselling and legal information.
- Generous Financial reward for the Refer a Friend Scheme.
- Childcare Vouchers; Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children.
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, Dining out discounts, Theme park and Attractions.
- Discounted Health Club Membership.
- 28 days' annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays.
- Stakeholder pension plan.
Personal Specification: The successful applicant will be a Registered Nurse with a VALID NMC PIN - This is essential. They will also be able to live and work in the UK. Most of all, you will display empathy, compassion and a willingness to provide outstanding care.
For more information regarding this vacancy please contact Liam Kenny on for a confidential chat, or send a copy of your CV to