A fantastic opportunity for a newly Qualified ACA has arisen with a growing unique media company to join their head office based in Central London. This is a brand new role reporting to the Finance Director who is looking for someone with a strong academic background. Scope for internal progression is likely for the right candidate.
The role’s main purpose is to provide effective finance partnering to the growing team, and to develop existing and new processes to support business growth.
- Manage balance sheet accounts for all production and development and produce monthly reconciliations
- Reconciliation of production bank accounts
- Provide commentary and analysis on month end production results
- Assist in annual budgeting and quarterly re-forecast process
- Raising all invoices on a timely basis
- Preparing materials for monthly spend reviews with production team
- Ensuring development spend from related development SPVs is taken into account
- Be qualified with ACA professional accountancy qualification or similar, preferably with an audit background
- You must have a strong academic background
- Experience working within the media sector would be an advantage
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbally)
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more Finance jobs please contact me or one of my colleagues at CMC Consulting Ltd
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.