Key Account Manager
Wild Recruitment are currently looking for a Key Account Manager to join our expanding client based on the outskirts of Poole.
You will be joining a fast past business that is investing heavily in their future and the people who shape its direction. As a Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for developing new and existing relationships with partners.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Identifying and developing new partner opportunities
- Constructing innovative ideas to further develop partner channels
- Working with the marketing team to develop the overall marketing strategy and ensuring that partnership activity is aligned with the company wide plans
- Improve conversion rates by assessing all aspects of the customer journey
- Prospecting for new online partners
To be considered, you must have:
- A minimum of 2 years' in a similar role
- Account Management experience
- Business Development experience
- A comprehensive understanding of Google Analytics
- Knowledge or ability to learn to use testing platforms
- Good understanding of online marketing and tracking technology
For more information or to apply, please contact Katie today.