Outbound Sales Administrator
Proactive Personnel are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of their client for a Outbound Sales Administrator in Central Birmingham.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced outbound sales administrator to join a UK market leader in the installation of safety solutions.
The Job Role:
The main purpose of the role is to build relationships and account manage prospective clients within the construction and buildings maintenance industry, introducing / selling the company's safety solutions including inspections, maintenance, design and installation.
- Make outbound calls to potential and current clients
- Responsible for qualifying and closing sales and for strengthening existing customer portfolio by building strong relationships and proposing additional products/ solutions
- Liaise with the Office Manager and CRM Administrators to target clients on regular intervals
- Work to targets in closing sales from previous quotations sent out to clients
- Provide regular feedback on call rates and success figures
- Complete all the administration to process sales orders
- Professional telephone manner and excellent communication skills
- Previous experience within telemarketing, sales and/or account management is essential
- £18,000 per annum, 12 week temporary to permanent contract, 40 hour week Monday - Friday 8.30am-5pm.
To apply for this position press apply now or call our team in Walsall for more information. This vacancy is being advertised by Proactive Personnel LTD. The services advertised by Proactive Personnel LTD are those of an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.