Chef de Partie - Busy Hotel Bistro Central Brighton
Our client is recruiting a Chef de Partie for their busy Hotel Bistro in Central Brighton which over looks the Sea Front. They are looking for a Chef de partie who has experience of working in a busy hotel restaurant bistro with a good knowledge of quality fine dining.
* Working on the all Section's except Pastry
* Supporting the Head Chef and Sous Chef in each service
* Managing and ordering your own section
* You will already be working as a Chef de Partie in a quality hotel, pub or restaurant
* Experience at 1AA Rosette level or cooking with all fresh produce
* Hold NVQ level qualification or equivalent
* Capable of working in a busy fast paced restaurant
Salary & Benefits
* Salary package to £19k plus tips
* All meals
* 28 days holiday
* Outstanding training and development
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. ONLY candidates living and working in the UK can be considered. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required as part of the process. Gateway Hospitality Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.