Are you a skilled creative content professional, who doesn’t like the ordinary? Be challenged and work with a great passion for a multi award-winning global media house based in the heart of Manchester! Become the Campaign Executive and work with giant brands and the most talented people in the industry.
Our client has proved to the market that they are leading digital media trends and their competitors have their eyes on their every move. This agency is based in the affluent area of Manchester City Centre, which is close to 3 large train stations and tram stops, where there are excellent opportunities for commuting with public transportation. You’ll also be a stone’s throw away from several bars, cafés, and shops, so what’s not to like!
Our client is looking for an individual who goes beyond and is ready to put their heart and soul into every project. The ideal candidate will be poised in SEO skills and will be responsible for developing campaign strategies that will be sent out by the account manager to the rest of the team including bloggers and outreach. You will work closely with various members of the team, and liaise with clients on a day to day basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an international digital agency!
The Key Responsibilities of the Campaign Executive:
- Enhance their understanding of offsite campaigns and how they drive performance by working with the SEO team
- Carrying out insightful research in order to develop innovative campaign ideas
- Liaise closely with the outreach team in order to ensure campaigns target influencers
- Use in-house resources or third party developer and project manage their content
- Ensure that clients are kept up-to-date throughout the campaign process and present them the results
- Produce detailed reports which highlight the performance of each campaign
- Constantly strive for coverage and networking opportunities
- Be current and up to date on industry changes
- Champion new ideas across all social media and engagement
The Ideal Candidate:
- Hold a degree with min. grade of 2:1 or above
- An ambitious individual who’s passionate about digital marketing!
- A sound understanding of how to add value to influential websites through content
- Natural talent for writing and communicating and the ability to produce content in hooking in the readers in press releases
- Have an understanding of the PR and Social Media Industry
- Network and use contacts at every opportunity
- Knowledgeable on how to create traffic to website
- Experience using digital analytical tools
- Ability to communicate appropriately through a variety of mediums and audiences
- Share knowledge and take advantage learning opportunities when possible
- Be fast paced whilst being accurate all whilst prioritising
Is this the job for you? Apply online now!