Junior Paid Search (PPC) Marketing Executive
Are you a Junior Paid Media specialist on the look out for something new? Want to work for an award winning creative agency?
We are a Digital Marketing Agency based in Altrincham (South Manchester), a small family like firm but well established business in our 6th year of trading, we are very passionate and honestly enjoy what we do, with big ambitions, and with a lot of experience between the team.
Our core marketing disciplines lie around paid search and paid social activity. At present our client base is primarily within the Financial Service / Insurance and Legal sectors and our core proposition is very much around working as an extensions of our clients marketing activity to generate more enquiries / leads / purchases through their brands.
The successful candidate will report directly in to our PPC Manager and will be primarily responsible for all our PPC campaigns with the aim of driving revenue.
- Daily maintenance and administration of paid search campaigns across both Google and Bing advertising platforms
- Daily maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, impression share, quality scores and overall account performance
- Creative copy performance monitoring, testing and optimisation
- Implementation of A/B and multivariate testing to continuously improve ROI and account performance
- Generation of weekly and ad-hoc account reporting
- Keep up to date with the latest developments and trends across PPC, Paid Media and the wider industry
- Daily use of adverting platforms Google Adwords and Bing Ads
- Daily use of analysis platforms Google Analytics, Google Adwords/Bing Editor
Key skills and experience required for the role
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Strong communication, copywriting and mathematical skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team in a fluid environment
- A Good working knowledge of Office programmes, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- A working knowledge of key programmes including Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- A working knowledge of digital marketing, particularly PPC & SEO
We can promise the right candidate a great working environment, quirky offices with parking (in the centre of the town, close to shops, cafes, restaurants, and public transport links) great working hours (9.30 - 5.30) with the occasional early finish on a Friday ;-0
If you would like to apply or know more please apply with your CV and a summary of your experience and hopefully we can follow up from there.
Please only apply if you are confident that you have the required skills to manage, build strategies, and implement paid search campaigns for customer acquisition.