Want to join a progressive, ambitious and chocolate-obsessed company?
We have a key role for a creative thinker with experience in content and campaign development. We hope you’re bursting with creative and innovative ideas for content that will help grow our reach and our brand, through online and offline campaigns.
The role is pivotal to ambitious future growth and expansion, so you’d be at the beginning of something special.
The key objective of the role is "to create and manage an inspired content and campaigns strategy to enable Energist UK to become the 'Voice of the Industry’.
What to expect from us
- Salary of £24k - £28k (depending on experience)
- A fun and active workplace
- Being part of an excellent and dynamic team
- Training and progression to match your ambition
- The opportunity to influence the growth of a great company
- Proactive change (we never stand still!)
- Chocolate (lots of!)
- A proven track record of executing end-to-end projects and campaigns.
- A proactive self-starter with a positive approach to change and the ability to take the initiative.
- An understanding of social media platforms, especially LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
- A full understanding of Google Analytics in order to measure, analyse, report and act on the results of your content marketing activity.
- Excellent prioritisation, planning and project management skills are a must.
- Good standard of education (preferably a marketing, communications or new media qualification).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
A typical day will involve:
- Writing compelling and engaging content for both digital and printed media.
- Driving and increasing client engagement through social channels and networks.
- Increasing lead generation through website signups to our published content.
- Keeping tabs on what works well and doing more of the same!
If you have all of these credentials get in touch with us ASAP, as we’d like you to be part of our Team!