Digital Marketing Executive
This ambitious and growing restaurant chain in Leeds is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to work alongside the marketing team to create, develop and implement a digital marketing plan to drive sales in key periods. The successful candidate will also have responsibility for monitoring website, SEO/PPC, email marketing and social media analytics.
This role would suit an individual who has started their career in digital marketing and is now looking for a role that will develop and grow, allowing for career development with an exciting brand. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in the company`s expansion plans that will also allow them to thrive and grow with the business.
- Developing and analysing all social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, working alongside a social media specialist
- Increase brand awareness and sales of products through greater search engine presence
- Website management and updating - basic knowledge of wordpress
- Develop and support each restaurant with their marketing activities for their specific location
- Work with external supplier/agency to develop the email marketing strategy
- Responsible for the management of wireless social and collating data
- Creating a communication plan using internal social media to communicate fun and key messages
- Experience of creating, developing and delivering online marketing campaigns
- Adept with SEO, Google Adwords/PPC experience
- A good understanding of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of social media and targeted ad placements
You will have a very positive `can do` attitude and build strong cohesive relationships with internal and external stakeholders. You will have excellent organisational skills and be a self- starter.
Please apply with an up to date CV containing relevant experience that matches the role requirements.
The decision of suitability will be based on the information in your CV and cover letter. We will confirm receipt of your CV within 2 working days. We regretfully are unable to provide specific feedback to all applications. If you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We do however wish you luck in your job search and would be more than happy to consider you for future roles.