Primary School Deputy Headteacher
Veritas Education are working on behalf of this thriving school to appoint an experienced, highly motivated, dedicated and inspirational Deputy Headteacher to join their dynamic team to support the strategic leadership of the school with senior leaders and Governors.
The role will include the following responsibilities: KS2 teacher, Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead, Assessment Leader and promoting excellent teaching and learning through school.
The successful candidate will possess:
* High expectations of self and others with an ability to motivate others.
* Determination and passion to ensure that children are given the best possible start in life.
* A proven track record of achievement in education with the drive to promote the highest standards.
* Excellent communication, able to motivate, inspire, empower and lead others.
* The desire and ability to forge strong relationships with children, staff, parents, governors and the wider community.
* Outstanding classroom practice with high expectations for themselves, their colleagues and all children.
* Excellent organisational skills
We can offer you:
* A rewarding experience with a potential review of pay scales as our school grows
* Happy, caring children, enthusiastic and motivated to learn.
* A strong team of professional and fully committed staff.
* A very welcoming and nurturing community where everyone is valued and supported.
* A fantastic opportunity for career development.
For more information about this or any other roles with Veritas Education, please apply with your CV
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.