Better Placed are delighted to be recruiting a Product Manager for UK-leading manufacturer in South Yorkshire.
As a company that is recognised for it's high quality and innovation, this is an excellent opportunity if you are currently a Junior Product Manager/Product Manager with ambitions to work for a leader in their field. Working in a medium sized team, you will be responsible for the growth of a high-profile category, defining the product vision and implementing marketing strategies to grow the product line.
Key responsibilities of the Product Manager include:
- Manage products through each stage of their lifecycle, supporting strategies for development, introduction, continuing contribution and discontinuance whilst maximising their profitability.
- Research the market extensively for assigned product areas to define the go to market strategy and work collectively on addressing product positioning, POS, key USPs, features and benefits and target customer.
- Support the development of all marketing collateral.
- Support sales and customer facing teams with training and competitive comparisons.
- Create and maintain specification sheets of all products, to include USPs, F&Bs, Pricing and Technical.
Key experience required:
- 3-5 years B2B product / marketing experience.
- Project Management - ability to plan, organise, motivate and control resources to deliver specific goals and objectives.
- Analytically strong - ability to convert large volumes of data into presentable information that supports strategic decision making.
- Strategic and creative thinking - the ability to identify and anticipate new perspectives, fresh thinking and direction within the whole business environment for the category.
Based in Barnsley, this Product Manager opportunity is commutable from Sheffield, Doncaster, Wakefield, Rotherham and surrounding areas.
To be considered for this fantastic Product Manager opportunity, please apply with your latest CV.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 15 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.