This job is being advertised on behalf of The Recruitment & Employment Bureau who operate as a Recruitment Business.
We are currently recruiting for Estimator's for a growing company based near the Wirral. This opportunity is for a well-established company who provide a specialist service to the education, retail and commercial and health sectors. The most suitable Estimator will have a background within an Estimating environment and it would be advantageous for this individual to have knowledge within the Facades and Fenestration sector, ideally within Aluminium windows and doors/Curtain Walling for this role experience within this sector is essential.
This opportunity for an Estimator to work for a company who supply and install facades and glazing products within the Commercial industry and remain competitive within the current market place. This opportunity for an Estimator is the chance for an Estimator to further their career and receive full training within a well-established company who have highly skilled individuals working for their company.
- Downloading and printing relevant documents when enquiries received.
- Preparing enquiry documents to go out to our suppliers for pricing.
- Inputting costs into estimating software (training will be given if required)
- Coordinating incoming suppliers quotations and negotiating prices.
- Submitting final quotations and following up with calls to contractors
- Attending Pre Order meetings as required.
- Previous experience in estimating
- Highly motivated
- Strong communicator
- Experience within Aluminium Windows and Doors/Curtain Walling
- Living in or close to the Wirral, Chester or Cheshire
- Salary up to £35K
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday
- Bonus - To be confirmed at interview
- Pension Scheme.
- Company Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to grow within a company who believe in putting time and effort into growing careers.
To apply for this role please forward your CV along with a covering letter.
Here at The Recruitment & Employment Bureau we take pride in taking care of our workers and offer excellent benefits when you are placed into work with ourselves. Such benefits include gym memberships, cinema tickets, discounted days out and many more
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00 /year
- Estimating: 3 years