French Teacher required for permanent post in Birmingham.
ITN Mark Education are recruiting for a qualified French teacher for our client school based in East Birmingham.
The school offer:
- A supportive working environment.
- A strong behaviour management policy.
- Regular CPD sessions.
- Career progression.
- Immediate interviews.
- Immediate starts if the right candidate is available before September, securing pay throughout the Summer holidays.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold UK QTS, QTLS, or NQT status.
- Be a French specialist, with a degree in French or a related subject.
- Be able to plan and deliver 'Good' or 'Outstanding' lessons.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to plan fun, engaging and creative lessons that motivate pupils.
- Be able to commit to a full time, permanent role.
Please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.