Operations Analyst (Energy)
Are you an experienced Operations Analyst with an understanding of Electricity and\or Gas industry processes and data flows? We are recruiting an Operations Analyst, for an energy data management consultancy, who provide software solutions and data analysis to energy suppliers. This exciting Operations Analyst opportunity has arisen for an analytical individual with a sound knowledge of energy industry processes, to help clients resolve data anomalies and exceptions affecting the customer journey. If you have experience of dataflows, registrations, metering, billing or settlements and believe you would be a success in this Operations Analyst role, we want to hear from you! Apply today!
- Utilise software platform and tools to help rectify industry and process exceptions affecting the customer journey including settlement imbalances and billing inaccuracies.
- Support operational back office processes
- Take preventative and corrective action to resolve data anomalies and exceptions across customer life cycle covering Registrations, Losses, Metering, Billing and Settlements
- Contact and update industry third parties such as DCs & MOPs
- Liaise with energy suppliers to resolve issues
Skills and experience:
- Understanding of electricity and / or gas dataflows
- Solid knowledge of how the energy industry works
- Working knowledge of key industry process; Registrations, Disputed Reads, Erroneous Transfers, D0095 management, High EAC and AQ Review
- Working to a high level of accuracy and able to spot anomalies / exceptions
- Able to interpret data, recognise problems and implement appropriate action
- A-level or above, or relevant work experience