Asset Transfer Administration - Horsham
My client is a prestigious chartered financial planner based in Horsham offering bespoke wealth management and technology solutions for discretionary fund managers, national financial advisers and networks. They pride themselves on the unparalleled level of service they offer their clients. This business draws on 20+ years of UK market experience and are an award winning financial services group in the UK.
- Handling, investigating and resolving re registration and transfer queries to ensure timely transfer of assets.
- Processing closure and deceased notifications in line with agreed service levels and making necessary amendments to platform set up.
- Processing changes to servicing agencies in line with agreed service levels and notifying all parties.
- Identifying incorrect or non-compliant instructions, escalating as necessary.
- Building strong relationships through proactive measures and quality service.
- Processing client transactions and data amendments with complete accuracy.
- Maintaining accurate records of client communications, data amendments and relevant documentation.
- Identify and assess process requirements against information available for efficient query management.
- Providing accurate, valid and complete information to clients using data available.
- Resolving client enquiries and issues in a timely manner, within company SLA’s and processing guidelines.
- Daily control and activity reporting.
- Adhering to communication procedures, guidelines and policies including the Data Protection Act.