Payroll Advisor (Glasgow)
Role: Payroll Advisor
Location: Glasgow Head Offices, Gorbals
Salary: £20,000 plus benefits
Contract: Temporary for 9 months to cover maternity leave
We are a large Facilities Management company based in the Gorbals area of Glasgow.
We are now recruiting for the position of Payroll Office Advisor, to be based predominantly in Caledonia House, Glasgow to cover maternity leave.
In order to be considered for the role you will require the following experience;
- Confident with pro-active attitude.
- Work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- First rate organisational skills
- Professional telephone manner
- PC, English and Arithmetic literate
- Ability to follow detailed instruction
- Take ownership of ad hoc tasks, paying attention to detail with high level of accuracy.
- Reliable with first class work ethic
- Reporting to Payroll Manager, Payroll Supervisor.
- Payroll manual calculations.
- Understanding of payroll frequencies and pay dates.
- Accurate high volume data entry to Payroll System.
- Tax Year End understanding.
- Up-to-date knowledge of HMRC/DWP/Home Office/Auto Enrolment Legislation and Statutory Payments.
- CSA and Arrestment knowledge
- Completing Forms from DWP, HMRC and third party.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Proactive attitude to administration tasks and ad hoc requirements within department
- Payroll Experience 2 years where possible
- Filing and general administration
If this is a position you are interested in, please submit your cv in strictest confidence.