Accounts Semi Senior
Are you looking for a career with a leading Firm of Chartered Accountants who are looking for an ambitious Accounts Semi Senior to join their already thriving team in their Aylesbury office?
My client is looking for an Accounts Senior to join their thriving firm. They are looking for an ambitious and highly motivated candidate looking to push their career forward by joining a firm that rewards initiative and wants their employees to make a difference when it comes to their clients.
This would offer you the opportunity to study in a firm that supports personal growth and development offering help and advice as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Statutory and Management accounts preparation for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies
- Personal and Corporate Tax returns
- Assisting with Bookkeeping and the preparation of VAT returns
- Liaising with clients on a regular basis
- Review the work of others and report to the Client Managers across the firm
- ACA/ACCA Part Qualified
- Experience gained at a Firm of Chartered Accountants Essential
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for, please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career
Synonyms: Accounts Semi-Senior, Accounts Associate, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Senior, Accounts Executive, Accounts Senior, Client Portfolio Manager, Senior Accountant