Test Technician - Camberley - £23,000-£25,000
We are on the search for a Test Technician, based in Camberley, this is a fantastic opportunity to work for a specialist company, who are dealing with new technologies and are leaders in the market. If you are someone who is passionate about engineering and developing and learning then look no further.
Day to Day Duties
- Inspection, testing, calibration, and correcting various individual products for the gas measurement field.
- Testing kit as instructed, and using documents and procedures provided.
- All training and advice will be given as and when required to assist in successful completion of these tasks.
- Provide customer training of our equipment
- Reporting to the Production Manager and working closely in regards to any relevant test department requirements.
- Ensure adequate stocks are effectively managed and monitored in accordance within the relevant Health & Safety guidelines.
- Ensure work schedules are achieved in an effective manner.
- To complete documentation and test schedules/reports etc for any test activity undertaken At all times working in accordance with the companies Health & Safety, and Quality procedures.
- Monday Friday
- Paying £23,00 - £25,000
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank holiday
- Close to the train station
- Free Parking
- working in a small established team
- Training provided.
For more information please contact Heather or Keira at Bracknell Source 4 office or find us on face book.
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.