Operations Lead, Private Client Tax Services
Role: Operations Lead, Private Client Tax
Salary: 35-45k DOE
Keywords: Private Client Tax Assistant Manager, High Net worth Clients, Personal Tax, Tax Compliance
Location: Bristol & Cardiff
Ambridge Harris is working on an exciting new Operations Lead, Private Client Tax role with a fantastic client of ours in Bristol & Cardiff.
- Reviewing personal tax returns and standard letters prepared by more junior members of the team with a focus on ensuring matters of judgement made when preparing the tax return are clearly identified and all matters that may present a risk to the firm are considered and actioned accordingly;
- Assisting and resolving queries in order to finalise tax computations;
- Working as part of a wider team to complete required volumes of work;
- Managing your own workload to meet specific deadlines;
- Coaching and assisting junior team members with the opportunity to supervise overseas teams;
- Managing/manage diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
- Good experience of working in a personal tax compliance role and an understanding of preparation processes. Ideally, you will also have experience of preparing trust tax returns;
- Experience of reviewing personal tax returns. Ideally you will also have experience of reviewing trust tax returns
- ACA/ATT/CTA qualified
- Methodical and organised working skills
- Relationship building skills including experience of coaching junior team members
- A flexible approach to working times, with a specific focus on additional commitment during the tax compliance busy season between September and January.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.