Instrumentation Control Engineer
A large precision engineering company in Weymouth are looking for an Instrumentation Engineer to join their growing workforce.
The company are well established, operating globally, setting the standard for the quality of work in their sector. They cover all industries from automotive, aerospace and electronics, whilst being environmentally friendly.
As an Instrumentation Technician, your main responsibility will be to monitor, develop and review existing control equipment, identifying where improvements can be made in the short and long term. Other duties will include:
- Manage inputs and outputs of the monitoring system and provide solutions
- Research and maintain up to date knowledge of developing technologies
- Assess, replace and program equipment such as PLS’s, HMI and Inverters
- Evaluating current processes and identifying any improvements
- Report and produce forecasting of failure patterns of Manufacturing equipment
This will be a hands-on role.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- The ability to program and fault find software and PLC’s
- Strong communication skills
- HNC or equivalent in Engineering
In return, the company offer:
- Competitive pension scheme
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
For more information on the role as an Instrumentation Technician, please call Luke on
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate’s details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.