We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Administrator to join a successful commercial firm based in Salisbury, Wilts.
Situated in modern, spacious offices, our client is looking to add an experienced Accounts Administrator to their team to administer the accounting function within the office, both the sales and purchase ledger system and processes. To look after the record keeping, deal with invoices, expenses and general accounting administration queries.
Within the role some of the key duties will include:
- Obtaining client information
- Matching and reconciling information
- Updating, checking and querying statements.
- Deal with consultant queries, exception reports.
- Conduct month end procedures.
- Monitor and review aged debt reports on a regular basis.
- Liaising with providers and staff members.
General accounts duties:
- Manage the online record keeping - both sales and purchase ledger.
- Deal with the invoices, expenses and general accounting administration
- Reconciling of accounts
General office duties:
Whilst there is not a huge amount of interaction with external clients, it is important to develop and maintain good working relationships with your colleagues in order to provide an efficient and effective service.
Qualifications and Experience required for this role:
- Experience within an accounts/administration role, preferably within the financial services industry.
- 5 GSCE’s or equivalent.
- Good communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Excel.
- Good planning and organisational skills, having the ability to organise and prioritise workloads.
- Accuracy and attention to detail being key.
- To be adaptable within an ever changing environment with the ability to work to deadlines.
You would be joining a growing organisation, and become part of a positive working environment.
With free parking offered as part of the role along with multiple benefits, apply today if this role proves of interest.