Credit Risk Data Analyst
This is a temporary Credit Risk Data Analyst role.
This temporary Credit Risk Data Analyst role is working for a large financial services company based in Slough.
This temporary Credit Risk Data Analyst role will involve the following responsibilities:
- Assist general manager of risk analytics in scorecard monitoring and developments
- Provide the business with information on and recommendations for improving the SME automated credit decision making process to maximise profits
- Support various credit committees with required analysis
- Responsible for Credit Risk Scorecard development along with full documentation
- Ensure compliance and governance of credit changes
The successful candidate for this position will need to have the following skills:
- Knowledge of SQL
- Credit risk scoreboard modelling
- Knowledge of SAS desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive and enthusiastic
This is a temporary Credit Risk Data Analyst role will car parking available on site.