Internal Sales Consultant
Our client based in Bourne End is looking to recruit a professional, personable Internal Sales Consultant to manage new and existing accounts and work with the external sales team, concentrating on a designated territory.
This role will also be focusing on setting up appointments for the external sales team and updating CRM on a daily basis so all pipelines are completed for month end reporting
Our client offers 25 days holiday, free parking and a generous basic salary of up to £25000 plus a bonus structure after completion of 6 month probation period. Working hours of 8.30am - 5pm.
· Identify opportunities within existing accounts to generate growth
· Manage follow up of existing customers, prospects and quotations on a systematic basis
· Build good relationships with contacts to maintain existing accounts
· Monitor the overall sales performance of the account base assigned and take corrective actions to meet the agreed sales budget requirements
· Support with incoming customer calls and assist with enquiries
· Organise trial appointments for the external sales team
· Identify new business opportunities to generate new accounts, inclusive of cold calling
· Previous experience in a similar role - B2B Telemarketing/Inside Sales
· Has a professional and friendly telephone manner
· Takes pride in ensuring exceptional customer service at all times
· Meticulously organised with the ability of managing multiple tasks simultaneously
· Ability to work well under pressure, and manage own workload
· Has an honest, respectful and diligent approach to work with a strong sense of integrity
· A positive, solutions orientated attitude is essential
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).