Head of Compliance - Advisory
Head of Compliance - Advisory, Greater Manchester, Financial Services
Your new company
Fast growing specialist lender offering a range of finance options, mortgages & loans, showing an increase in growth every year since it started over 30 years ago.
Your new role
The Head of Compliance Advisory will be responsible for continuing to develop the advisory capability of the Group's compliance function, whilst managing a team of compliance advisory professionals. The key responsibilities of the role include the following:
- Providing compliance management and guidance for regulatory change matters including horizon scanning and full regulatory change management.
- Lead, develop and manage the compliance advisory team effectively.
- Liaise with regulators where required and provide the group's input to consultations.
- Drive forward the group's conduct risk framework.
- Maintain the company's compliance standards and compliance training.
What you'll need to succeed
Suitable candidates will have significant compliance experience as a Head of Advisory, or Head of Compliance, knowledge on the application of FCA Handbooks. Experience of working directly with the FCA on market studies, deep dives, S166 etc... Previous exposure of working in in a mortgage & deposit taking environments would be highly advantageous, as would a strong external network, including trade associations, whilst team management experience is essential.
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation which takes compliance seriously, working within a well structured compliance team. You will receive excellent exposure at all levels of the organisation, taking a leading role shaping compliance policy and the regulatory direction of the business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.