Financial Services Administrator
A fantastic opportunity has been created to join a forward-thinking firm that deal with all aspects of financial planning. You will be an administrator with a company that offer exam support and put an emphasis on personal development and progression.
This is a superb chance to break into the IFA sector or build on some existing financial services experience.
The role will involve working with the firm’s administrators to support the day to day functioning of the business.
- Accurately process top up/new business, liaising with Advisers and product providers
- Handle all general correspondence and servicing requests eg change of address, change of name, ad-hoc valuation requests, etc
- Deal with partial and full withdrawals requests
- Develop and maintain technical and industry knowledge and as appropriate, continual professional development (CPD)
- Undertake portal administration and maintain in relation to client’s holdings
- Assist with projects in relation to the consolidation and integration of clients, as appropriate, including data capture reconciliation for MI purposes
- Good understanding of UK financial services, regulation and ethics
- Experience within the Financial Services Industry
- Experience of Client Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Customer service experience
- RO1 Financial Services, regulation & ethics would be desirable
Financial service administrator, customer service administrator, IFA Administrator
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career