Electromechanical Design Engineer - 40K
Electromechanical Engineer / Design Engineer -£40K
Mechanical Engineer / Design Engineer required to join a fantastic manufacturer of electronic and mechanical equipment and components.
The company sell worldwide over 1 million products annually. A long established and innovative engineering based manufacturing business who focus on design development, innovation and energy efficiency.
- £40000 per annum
- Monday - Thursday 07:30 - 16:30
- Friday 07:30 - 12:45
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 5% pension contribution
- Free car parking
Electromechanical Engineer / Design Engineer duties:
- Develop hardware solutions, performing relevant calculations, associated simulations and tests to deliver robust, innovative technical solutions.
- Standardise 3D CAD data structures and model formats
- General development drawing practice for 2D and 3D design activities.
- Maintain clear, concise and accurate documentation for solutions
- Communicating necessary theoretical principles to junior and senior technical staff.
- Identify key specification issues and performance criteria in order to develop, demonstrate and carry out robust product functionality tests.
- Identify existing product or application issues and then delivering robust, proven solutions in a design-for-manufacture environment.
Skills & Knowledge
- 2:1 Honours Degree qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- 8 years design experience.
- Use and apply 2D and 3D CAD tools at component part and product levels.
- Knowledge and application of engineering materials, associated implementations and related tooling.
- Familiarity with turbomachinery, rotating machine concepts, dynamics and associated fluid mechanics.
- Organised, confident, self-motivated and capable of multi-tasking.
APPLY NOW!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy