Sales Executive/Assistant Manager (Dairy products area) at trading company
A multi-functional trading company is actively looking to recruit an Assistant manager / Sales Executive.
- This role requires multifunctional capabilities such as marketing, promotion, sales, and sourcing to drive sales and new business development with entrepreneurial spirit not only in the region, but worldwide via their global network of offices.
- The job holder will also be required to do some back-office administrative duties as well.
- The right candidate for this job will be keen to maximize their knowledge within this field, managing challenging business targets and objectives within their territory through aggressive marketing in predominately Dairy (Powdered Milk) as well as other Foodstuffs.
- Knowledge and Experience within the Dairy background and experience (preferably in the specific area of powdered milk where feasible only) alongside this Foods Ingredients in any capacity with exception to the Wholesale Area
- Educated to degree level or equivalent desirable but not essential
- Must also be able to drive and hold a valid clean driving licence as part of the role will entail using hire cars in numerous countries
- Previous experience of international sales in dairy industry, gained within a trading company or related background.
- have a food related technical understanding, knowledge of nutrition with the ability to sell in a capacity as Technical Sales Account Managers and Business Development
- A trading company understanding (such as acting as intermediary in various ways and not just B2B)
- A candidate that has managed customers and business in wider range and has proactively developed new business opportunities
- Salary: up to £37,000 per annum, negotiable depending on experience
- Other competitive benefits are available
- Location: City of London
For more information, please contact us immediately.
*** Access Appointments Consultancy Ltd is a recruitment agency based in London. Please note that we’re afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we may not be able to provide feedbacks on individual CVs. Also we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation such as passport/visas when required. Thank you for your time and cooperation***