Part Time Treasury Assistant
Part time Treasury role - Up to £28,000 Full time equivalent
Your new company
My client is an established organisation which is quickly developing a reputation on an international level for excellence.
Your new role
- Monitor the cash flow forecasting routines to determine the levels of cash available to the company over future periods
- Maintain capital budgets for the company and related entities including trusts
- Ensure all relevant banking regulations are complied with at all times and to highlight any risks around future compliance
- Maintain all records relating to new and existing borrowings or instruments and ensure transactions are correctly recorded or accounted for and subsequently reported on
- Ascertain the levels of surplus cash available over the short to medium term and assist in the management of the investment of such surpluses in acceptable instruments, maximising the return on investment having regard to the company's treasury management policy and its attitude to risk
- Regularly reconcile all relevant control accounts at all levels including those in branches and subsidiaries
- Follow all agreed processes in place for reporting on all bank, cash and similar balances and investments on a regular basis
- Provide support on cash flow forecasting and management, to include risk assessment, scenario planning and sensitivity analysis
What you'll need to succeed
- Must have previous treasury experience
- Strong cash flow and forecasting
- Strong excel
- Good communicator
What you'll get in return
- Part time flexible hours
- Potential to go permanent
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.