Director of PR
You will be responsible for the External and Internal Communications for the business. You will be creating brand awareness through both corporate and consumer PR initiatives.
- Maintain the corporate reputation of the business in the UK including any crisis/issues management as needed
- Establish and develop relationships with key media contacts
- Keep the UK PR in line with group communications
- Management of several PR agencies and line management of one communications manager
- Ensure PR support for any hotel openings
- Adapt group brand PR in line to local market needs
- Work with the social media team for key messaging and establish a network of social influencers
- Enhance awareness and understanding of the brands working alongside the marketing team and lead the PR plan to achieve this
- Make sure that internal communications and external communications are aligned with each other
- You will have proven PR experience for a consumer facing brand, ideally within the travel sector
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work well with others in a positive environment yet also being able to work autonomously
- Strong stakeholder management both within the UK and internationally
If you feel you have the right experience and are interested in this opportunity please apply with your current CV ASAP
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Nisha Darbar at eccvs@ vmagroup.com quoting reference ND19935.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup. com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.