My client a prestigious firm based in Gosforth are looking to recruit an experienced Audit Senior to join their expanding team.
You will have the opportunity to work with various clients, plan and carry out statutory audits. You will lead on audit assignments, liaise with clients regarding any queries on accounting and audit matters. Prepare client Corporation Tax and file online, monitor budgets and have a good understanding of all commercial aspects including billings and collections.
The role will require the ideal candidate to be qualified to ACA/ACCA level, Minimum of 3 years’ post qualification experience. Must have current experience of working within practice and Strong IT Skills to include Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- Preparation of statutory accounts for a variety of clients
- Responsible for tax returns
- Preparation of management accounts
- VAT returns
- Ensuring all financial reporting deadlines are met
- Completing monthly, quarterly and year end reports where appropriate
- Working on several audit assignments throughout the year
- Maintaining regular contact with clients and resolving any queries
- Presenting information to clients at their premises
You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and will enjoy working closely with clients, sometimes at their premises. Sage experience would be advantageous.