Do you have a passion for fashion and a love of all things marketing? A high-flying fashion retailer is on the hunt for a Studio Manager to join their team of digital specialists!
Our client’s office is ideally located in the Greater Manchester area; this means that the successful candidate will have multiple transport links available to them. The business is at the top of their game right now and as they continue to grow the brand, they are now looking for an experienced and creative individual to use their marketing expertise to help take the company to the next level.
The Studio Manager will be in charge of managing the business’ studio resources in order to deliver top-quality outputs across all campaigns. They will also be responsible for meticulously planning all projects in order to ensure they are delivered on time. This role will also involve managing the development and transition of campaign creative content for all relevant departments; ensuring that an innovative and successful integrated marketing campaign is delivered.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to take the next step in your career!
The Key Responsibilities of the Studio Manager:
- Manage the expectations of the key stakeholders and become the key liaison when briefing and scheduling content for the integrated marketing campaigns
- Share their knowledge to provide guidance to the team, customers and other departments of the business
- Motivate and training other members of the team in order to ensure consistent and high- quality work is produced
- Act as the single point of contact for all team briefs and work closely with other departments to ensure the quality control of all outputs
- Manage traffic and scheduling by working closely with key managers and stakeholders whilst also leading regular team meetings to set out weekly tasks
The Perfect Candidate:
- Proven experience of working in a similar role is vital for this job
- Excellent communication, organisational and stakeholder management skills along with strong leadership qualities
- Capable of prioritising your workload in order to meet targets and deadlines whilst working in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience of managing and delivering both print and digital projects across a multitude of channels
- Prior experience of implementing new processes or systems combined with extensive operational experience
- Comfortable analysing, planning and managing briefs as well as proven experience of utilising database applications to track workflow
- Fantastic technical skills including Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat
- A strong creative flair!
This is a wonderful opportunity for a Studio Manager to join a highly successful retailer!