Role: Quality Engineer
Salary: £35-40k + benefits
A new opportunity has arisen for a hands-on Quality Engineer to join an innovative company based in Slough on a permanent basis.
My client is a leading supplier of bespoke products into a key sector, and due to continued growth, they require a Quality Engineer to join the business.
As Quality Engineer, you will work within an ISO9001 environment in providing quality assurance activities for materials, components and finished assemblies.
Key duties of the Quality Engineer will include:
- Investigating and answering customer complaints.
- Defining / implementing corrective actions.
- Acting as liaison between customer and supplier for faults.
- Supplier performance and development.
- Conducting internal audits, including raising non-conformities.
- Member of continuous improvement team.
- Assistance to manufacturing departments in resolving concerns.
- Preparation and maintenance of quality support documentation. Eg QCP, flow charts, QA plans, works procedures and manufacturing instructions.
The successful Quality Engineer will ideally have the following experience:
- Educated to HNC / HND level in Engineering discipline
- Previous experience in a Quality Engineering role
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Good communication skills
- Good experience with tools such as 8D, FMEA, APQP
- Good knowledge of ISO9001
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply ASAP with an updated CV.
Premier are acting as an employment agency