An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Professional to join our head office team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the key responsibilities of the position are:
- Financial reporting to our portfolio of clients
- Working closely with our management team
- Assist in driving forward the ongoing digitalisation of our financial & reporting systems
- Cash flow forecasting and monitoring
- Liaising with and providing information to our clients' professional advisers
- Involvement in regular statistical analysis
- Modelling feasibility and profitability of new projects
- Taxation matters
- Involvement in the development of information transfer within the business
The successful candidate should be a part qualified or newly qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA accountant with an impressive record of experience and wider academic achievement. Self-motivation, a proactive approach and good organisational skills are required, as are strong information technology and spreadsheet skills.
Experience of working in the Agriculture sector may be desirable, though not essential. Enthusiasm, drive, an eye for detail and a will to take ownership of all aspects of the role are prerequisites. We are seeking someone who will grasp the opportunity to develop and broaden their remit and in return we can provide excellent prospects for career progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.