Commercial Pricing Manager - Reading
An excellent Commercial Pricing Manager role has arisen at a large insurance company based in Reading. As the Commercial Pricing Manager you will be responsible for providing tactical and strategic analysis and recommendations, using best practice commercial modelling techniques and data analytics methods, ensuring that best practice commercial pricing models fully reflect the risk & claims/expense experience of Commercial Lines General Insurance products. You will also be required to train and manage the team, ensuring a high level of performance is achieved.
- Numerate (mathematics/statistics) related degree at 2:1 grade or above.
- FIA/FFA, MBA, or similar Statistical/Business qualification.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Advanced statistical and mathematical techniques applicable in general insurance pricing
- Experience using software's such as Radar, Classifier, Optimiser, SAS, GIS tools, Emblem, Excel, SQL.
- Proven experience managing a team, on a daily basis, including leadership, driving strategy, conducting performance reviews, coaching and mentoring.