Chef de Partie
Our client, a beautiful pub restaurant with accommodation and function facilities based in Blackburn, are looking for experienced, competent and motivated Chef de Parties to join their expanding team.
This exciting venture has a large restaurant and serves the finest cask ales, cocktails and delicious food cooked from fresh in line with a seasonal menu.
This is a premium and growing business who can offer the right candidates fantastic career paths and long term progression within the group.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the creation of the finest and freshest dishes in line with seasonal menu
- Catering for breakfast, lunch and dinner services
- Catering for a range of functions
- Assisting with a range of events
- Ensuring that stock is rotated, replenished and ordered as required
- Mentoring and training junior members of the team
- Support the Head Chef and Sous Chef in the effective running of the kitchen
• Smartly presented
• Ideally NVQ levels 2 / 3 or willing to work towards this
• Ideally have experience working in a fine dining, or gastro establishment
• Hotel, Restaurant or Gastro pub background
• Good knowledge of cooking techniques and styles
• Good understanding of food, hygiene and safety
• COSHH knowledge
• Good verbal and written English
Salary is negotiable depending on experience and level + tip share scheme.
Interested in finding out more? Click 'Apply’ today as interviews will begin soon.