£18,000 - £20,000
As a Site Controller you will ensure the maintenance of the school buildings by undertaking handy-person duties and the employment of skilled contractors as appropriate.
Duties of a Site Controller
- Ensure the efficient operation of the school heating system
- Secure the cleanliness of school premises by supervising cleaners and undertaking specific cleaning duties required by the Headteacher
- Receive, transport, store and porter deliveries to the school site and undertake other portering tasks
- Monitor the performance of contractors responsible for work associated with the school buildings and grounds
- Ensure the security of the school site and take appropriate action to remove trespassers and minimise any vandalism
- Alert the Headteacher to potential Health and Safety problems in the school
- Ensure that the school has sufficient stock of consumables
- Manage and be responsible for H&S compliance
- Co-ordinate & oversee lettings with the School Business Manager
- To act as chief fire marshal and to co-ordinate fire alarm testing
- Attend regular planning meetings with the School Business Manager
- To act as first point of contact in a site related emergency
If you have Site Controller experience and would like to join a friendly, team spirited company then apply now!