Construction Materials Buyer in London
A London-based "Design Manage Construct" company with an outstanding reputation is looking for a Procurement Specialist to further his career.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for sourcing and buying quality materials, goods and services at the most competitive prices for all our projects within the Construction Industry
- Maintain accuracy of all relevant purchase order/supplier details data on the Sage Construct System
- Co-ordinate Purchasing and Delivery with Sites and Project Manager Teams to ensure timely, cost-effective and smooth process of works.
- CIPS professional qualifications an asset
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to analyse detailed reports
- Self-motivated to pro-actively work in a busy Design and Construction environment
- A Team Player who demonstrates flexibility within the roles as/when required
- Ability to communicate effectively with customer and colleagues alike
- Manage and prioritise work effectively
- Ability to demonstrate cost-savings against a range products and services
- Excellent IT Skills and Proficient in Microsoft Applications (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience with Sage Construct would be an advantage
- Ability to handle deadlines and work under pressure
- Must be reliable
If this position sounds like your next challenge, please email your CV.