Finance & Sales Operations Coordinator
Do you want to work in a funky agile workspace with a café/bar, restful breakout areas a bike room and even an outdoor terrace?!
We are currently working with an exciting and growing technology consultancy to hire a Finance and Sales Operations Coordinator.
The role is an extremely busy and diverse role to provide Finance and Sales Operations support to this small and friendly team. You will report to the Finance Manager and be responsible for control and compliance around the sales order process, analysing profit margins as well as duties relating to accounts, credit control and contract management.
You will have a strong knowledge of finance, revenue recognition, systems, sales support and ability to understand pricing structures and new contract set up.
Your duties will include:
- Invoicing, Purchase Orders, Credit Control, Procurement
- Implement and map new sales order processes
- Liaise with customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders ensuring a smooth flow of communications
- Raise invoices and forecast revenue
- Knowledge of Excel and varied CRM and order systems is essential
If you are able to navigate often complex processes and utilise your knowledge of systems and your extensive communications skills, call today to find out more !